In accordance with the provisions of current legislation on the protection of personal data, we inform you that your data will be incorporated into the processing system belonging to La Capitainerie de Bonifacio, whose registered office is located at : Quai Noël Beretti, 20169 Bonifacio.
In accordance with article 4.7 of the RGPD, La Capitainerie de Bonifacio is responsible for processing personal data collected on the https://www.bonifacio-marina.corsica website. The Capitainerie de Bonifacio determines the purposes and means of the processing carried out.
Why does La Capitainerie de Bonifacio collect personal data?
The Capitainerie de Bonifacio (Bonifacio Harbour Master’s Office) collects data for several purposes explained below: analysis of website consultation behaviour. Some data is collected automatically. You are then scrupulously informed beforehand. Other data is collected as required by law and/or regulation, and other data is of strategic and commercial importance and requires your prior consent. In each case, the Capitainerie de Bonifacio is careful to comply with the regulations, the requirements for which vary from simple information to the prior collection of your consent.
1) Data collected automatically
- the device and browser used
- IP address (anonymised)
- the date and time of your browsing
- your browsing history (from the https://www.bonifacio-marina.corsica site)
- The data collected is not cross-referenced with other processing (customer files or statistics on visits to other sites, for example).
- The data collected in this way only gives rise to the production of anonymous statistics.
- We do not track your browsing on other websites.
- The IP address collected does not allow us to obtain a more precise geolocation than the scale of a town:
- This data is not kept beyond 13 months from your first visit.
- Raw traffic data associated with an identifier must not be kept for more than 13 months either.
- Any collection of data beyond that intended to supply these statistics requires your prior consent if it is not assisted on another legal basis.
2) Information collected when you contact us
You may provide us with personal data when you contact customer services, so that we can process your requests. Here again, the legal basis is Article 6.1.b of the GDPR. The legal basis for this collection and processing is Article 6.1.b of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation or “GDPR”).
In accordance with the regulations in force, La Capitainerie de Bonifacio informs you that data will be kept for the period strictly necessary for its processing, in accordance with the regulations in force locally. For example, in accordance with French law, we are obliged to keep payment and invoicing information for a period of 10 years.
La Capitainerie de Bonifacio informs you that it will process data in a legal, fair, transparent, appropriate, relevant, limited, precise and up-to-date manner. This is why the Capitainerie de Bonifacio undertakes to take all reasonable measures to ensure that data is deleted or rectified without delay when it is inaccurate. The Capitainerie de Bonifacio will process your data in order to be able to contact you again following your contact request.
In accordance with Articles 15 to 22 of the GDPR, you have the following rights with regard to the data we hold about you:
- right of access (article 15 of the RGPD)
- right of rectification (article 16 of the GDPR)
- right to erasure (Article 17 of the GDPR)
- right to limit processing (Article 18 of the GDPR)
- right to notification of data: rectification, erasure, restriction (Article 19 of the GDPR)
- right to data portability (Article 20 of the GDPR)
- right to object (Article 21 of the GDPR)
- right not to be profiled (Article 22 of the RGPD)
You may exercise this right by sending your request to the following postal address Quai Noël Beretti, 20169 Bonifacio or to the e-mail address email@example.com. Any request to exercise a right must be accompanied by a copy of valid proof of identity to enable us to ensure that the request does indeed come from the legitimate holder of the data concerned. You may also contact the relevant supervisory authority (CNIL) to make any complaint you consider appropriate.
The Capitainerie de Bonifacio informs you that it will not transfer your data to a third party.
Data retention period
The length of time your data is kept varies according to the state of the law and, when constraints are less severe, according to the recommendations of the CNIL and our needs. For information purposes, you will find in the attached table the retention periods for the main data used by Résidence Paolina
Type of data processing: Customer relations
Purpose of processing: Management of contact form requests
Retention period: 365 days
Remarks (the simplified standards of the CNIL are only indicative since 25.05.2018. Future standards are expected). CNIL simplified standard NS-048